Join Wargaming America
Wargaming America is the exclusive North American publisher for Wargaming.net, the creator of award-winning games World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, and World of Warships.
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Wargaming America provides marketing, public relations, business development, community, product management and customer support services for all of Wargaming.net’s video game titles. Wargaming America is also committed to working with foundations and charities throughout North America and the world to give back to veterans and further the preservation of military history, including most recently a partnership with the USS IOWA, as well as the Military Vehicle Technology Foundation in Portola, Calif. and The National WWII Museum in New Orleans, La., on military history and education initiatives.
You’ll like working here because
- The Wargaming America office has been established since 2011
- You might travel to places like Minsk, Berlin, Singapore, Cyprus, Paris or at a minimum be exposed to our visiting international team.
- You get to play our games on the job and interact with our fans.
- The company offers most traditional benefits as well as unique, environmentally-friendly ones like covering up to $300 a month in public transportation costs.
- Our employees don’t just gain experience of delivering the best global gaming products; they play a part in shaping the future direction of the gaming industry.
To sign up for job notification click here.
To check on an application you’ve submitted click here.