This position is responsible for assisting with communication methods originating from the Live Ops team, including both in-game (PRMP) and email campaigns. Individual must be able to successfully multi-task and write engaging and accurate content through various channels. Individual is experienced in area of campaign specialization and communicates regularly with related departments, helping to secure assets, refine messaging, and agree on timelines.
Essential Job Functions:
- Designs, writes, and formats player-facing emails and in-game messaging.
- Participates in daily, weekly, and monthly brainstorming, define, and retrospective meetings to support and analyze beats.
- Brainstorms and executes on new ways to communicate with players.
- Works with Live Ops teams to create new experimental campaigns to try out new methods and styles of communication.
- Works with Live Ops teams to refine and improve visual elements for campaigns.
- Writes and edits copy as requested by Content Managers.
Essential Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent combination of work and experience.
- Typically has a minimum of 1-3 years experience in a writing role. Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media and web content development.
- Familiarity using a CMS (Content Management System) and HTML to publish content.
- Experience working with task management software (such as JIRA and Confluence) and Google Analytics.
Knowledge, Skills, and Demonstrated Abilities:
- Collaboration – You understand that you are part of a team, you encourage a solid brainstorm, and you work hard to challenge your team towards greatness.
- Creativity – Evaluate areas of opportunity where players don’t fully understand our vision and develop plans and messages that will change perception for the better.
- Communication –Maintain an authentic voice and ensure that this voice is applied in all channels. Outstanding communication skills, including solid verbal, written and listening skills. Demonstrated proficiency in the use of the English language. Capable of speaking, and writing Spanish, Portuguese, or Russian a plus.
- Accuracy – Ensure that any written content is free of mistakes and matches the messaging of all other channels.
- Understanding – Acquire clarity regarding the different segments of players inside your game and actively present them content that fulfills their needs depending on where they are in their lifecycle.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on product(s) of expertise.
If you think you may be a good fit for this role, please apply here.