Wargaming America is looking for a multi-faceted CRM Manager who thrives in a fun, collaborative, and results driven environment. This is a great opportunity for an email marketing expert who has a solid understanding of owning and implementing engaging customer-facing email campaigns. The ideal candidate for this position has an ingrained sense of the customer journey throughout various points of their lifecycle and is capable of leveraging that expertise to drive acquisition, retention, and monetization among our consumers.
- Own the daily and long term operational readiness of Wargaming America’s CRM platform and consumer relations initiatives
- Design the customer journey and implement email automation for various aspects of the consumer lifecycle
- Work with cross functional teams to plan CRM strategies that improve customer acquisition, retention, and re-engagement
- Structure A/B or multivariate tests to optimize our campaigns
- Document and maintain business requirements and workflows
- Maintain marketing analytics dashboards and track KPI’s to identify and predict user trends
- Design ad hoc and automated email campaigns that excite and entice our consumers
- Analyze campaign effectiveness and share results across department and with executive staff members
- 4-7 years of CRM system administration experience
- Proven core competency in marketing automation programs and email marketing knowledge, including user management, workflows/rules, page and custom object configuration
- Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills
- Detail-focused, accountable and willing to take on the challenge of supporting existing tools used by Wargaming
- Collaboration – you’ll have the opportunity to work across departments and offices to ensure that marketing programs are well integrated within Wargaming branding initiatives
- Experience in researching and documenting possible solutions to business needs; present these different options and their potential return on investment
- Understanding and appreciation for working in an agile / scrum environment
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks
- Experience and passion for identifying ways to do things better and a sense of ownership that leads to the creation and implementation of better methods and practices
Who We Are
Wargaming America is the exclusive North American publisher for Wargaming.net’s legendary games and gaming concepts across multiple platforms. Founded in 2011 and based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Wargaming America provides marketing, digital advertising, public relations/events, customer relations (content, community, customer support), publishing production, creative services, in-game analytics, and business development for all of Wargaming.net’s award winning video game titles.
If you feel like you may be a good fit for this role, please apply here.