Wargaming America is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator who will support the Digital Marketing Team in executing, optimizing and measuring digital campaigns. This position is perfect if you are looking to kick start your career in marketing and are passionate about gaming.
Essential Job Functions:
- Own day-to day reporting and provide ad hoc data reports for ongoing projects
- Input, test and track marketing campaigns in the internal tracking tool
- Compile documents, data or information; arrange information into systematic or understandable format
- Coordinate department activities, create and update digital marketing activity calendars, digests, planning and reporting
- Monitor digital marketing trends, execute ongoing competitive analyses, and ultimately strategize new opportunities to expand current programs and drive profitable demand
Essential Position Requirements:
- College degree in relevant field preferred.
- 1+ years of administrative experience.
- Computer proficiency; specifically in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- A desire and ability to learn quickly
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- A friendly personality, and good team-working skills
If you think you may be a good fit for this opportunity, please apply here.