The Jr. Analyst will assist in the analysis of data to provide actionable insights to various teams. The person in this role will go through the full analytics process from gathering requirements to providing suggestions for stakeholders. The position will support the Senior Manager of Business Analysis and interface with other publishing teams, such as, marketing and community.
Essential Job Functions:
- Gather requirements from stakeholders to understand their needs
- Query multiple databases and use external sources of information to compile appropriate data
- Analyze data to answer the stakeholder’s question
- Work with other analysts to create a written report including suggestions for business decisions
Essential Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required. Master’s preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in data and marketing analytics or related educational experience.
- Familiarity with creating dashboards in Tableau or similar tools
- Working with SQL
- Writing technical documents and/or business reports
- Previous analysis work using imperfect or incomplete information
- Extremely detail oriented with the ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
- High integrity and ability to work with confidential information
- Passion for gaming
- Experience working for a free-to-play video game publisher
- Experience with advanced data science or predictive analytics
If you feel like you may be a good fit for this opportunity, please apply here.