This role possesses a solid understanding of general marketing practices and strategies. The Marketing Specialist provides ongoing enhancement, support, and maintenance of all WGA customer marketing programs.
In addition, this individual will work closely with Brand Managers to help create marketing assets for Trade Shows, Marketing Campaigns, and Community initiatives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist product marketing leads in the creation of highly creative region specific go-to market publishing plans focusing on player acquisition, engagement, re-acquisition and monetization tactics.
- Manage the flow and creation process of all Marketing assets for PC and Console between the Brand team, Creative team, and Deployment Teams.
- Create and maintain Marketing asset calendar with Creative Services Team, keeping track of where assets are in the production timeline, when assets need to be created to hit their “live” dates.
- Distributes Marketing assets to Media planning teams for deployment.
- Collaborate with Community and Marketing Teams to brainstorm relevant social media assets for use on owned Social Media Channels.
- Manages expense reports, through our internal expense processing systems.
- Assists in campaign analysis that share insights into the health of each business, the impact of our marketing activities and recommendation for future program engagement.
Essential Position Requirements:
- BA in Marketing preferred or related experience.
- 2+ years of project management experience.
- Collaboration and patience; ability to weather the storm, not sweat the small stuff and make the best of every marketing moment with your teammates.
- Must be a team-player; ability to sell-in ideas through clear, defensible and rationale communication.
- Knowledge of the Gaming industry and specifically Wargaming products.
- Computer proficiency, specifically in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Exposure to marketing technology and terminology.
- A passion for online games.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills that transcend cultural differences; you must be able to develop strong relationships across cultures.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with little direction.
- PhotoShop, JIRA, Tableau, Smartsheets and Confluence a plus.
If you think you are a good fit for this opportunity, please apply here.