The Wargaming America Senior Community Manager is a top-tier CM with a minimum of 5 years working in a video game development studio or publisher, and 3 years in the role of Community Manager.
The WGA Senior Community Manager will be responsible for managing a small in-house team while driving global initiatives from this office. This role will be the voice for our global audience of players, gathering data for our global development teams in order to improve user experience.
Essential Job Function:
- Assist in the management of Community staff to achieve organizational KPI’s.
- Implement strategies that will consistently engage and grow the community.
- Ensure coordinated messaging and content across all languages and platforms, communication of new product features across all channels, and implementation of promotions, including brand activation.
- Maintain a consistent and positive presence in discussion forums in order to understand the state of the community. Assist in driving conversation and generating feedback.
- Monitor all measures and indicators of community satisfaction and engagement, providing detailed feedback to various departments.
- Recommend community initiatives based on all metrics and feedback.
- Build and maintain relationships with key community influencers, identify and leverage user-generated content, and foster the growth of external Wargaming communities through promotion of fan-created sites, resources, and tools.
- Organize and attend Wargaming player events.
- Manage a small team of Community Coordinators and ensure their ongoing training and development
Essential Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. High School Diploma, relevant training and demonstrated skills aligned to the job requirement.
- 5 years working for a video game development studio or publisher.
- 3 years working as a Community Manager.
- Supervisory experience within a Community team.
- A deep understanding of online gaming communities
- A strong grasp of office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- The ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivation with a strong ability to follow up on tasks
- Outstanding communication skills, including solid verbal, written and listening skills
- Experience working with task management software (such as JIRA, Confluence, or Basecamp)
If you think you may be a good fit for this opportunity, apply here.